1. The Knotty Pine Lodge prefers that items are not moved. If you must move an object or furniture, please return to its proper location if not a $250.00 fee will be deducted from your damage deposit (If furniture is moved please avoid scratching the floors).
2. Take the dirty sheets from each bed and place them in the pillow case from the same bed. Place the pillowcase in the hallway outside of the bedroom (Only include comforter if necessary).
3. Remove trash from all trash cans and place into large trash bins on the right side of the lodge. This includes trash from the bathrooms, bedrooms, bar area, kitchen, and outside area.
4. Leave the kitchen clean; Wipe countertops and place any dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run.
5. Remove all food from the refrigerator and/or cabinets.
6. Remove all “Wedding Signs” from main roads.
7. Lock front door and back door and close and lock all windows.
8. Double- Check all drawers and closets for personal items.
9. Leave thermostat set at 70 degrees (F).
10. Turn of all lights.
11. Place all dirty towels and washcloths in the laundry basket located near the door in each bedroom (If any towels or washcloths are missing, an appropriate fee will be deducted from your damage deposit).
12. If outdoor furniture is moved please return to its original spot.